BRAYT i2 finishing compound is an universal product for all types of varnish, eliminating polishing marks and guaranteeing perfect mirror shine. The optimal proportion of solid content and right binder allows for a clean polish. High quality of polishing minerals ensure flawless, hologram free effect. After the polishing process is done any remains of the product can be easily removed.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
- Density: 1,00 kg/l
- Consistency: liquid (cream milk)
- Colour: turquoise
- Cut level: 4/10
- Gloss level: 10/10
- Application: manual, mechanical (rotary machine, orbital machine)
- Apply i2 in small quantities on the surfaces to be treated.
- It is recommended to use rotary or orbital machine with soft BRAYT RED polishing foam pad ‘FINISH’.
- Polish small areas at a time.
- Spread product on the surface with low speed and slowly increase the speed to max. 1600 RPM
- Polish until all imperfection has been removed, slowly decreasing speed and pressure.
- After polishing remove any residue by clean microfiber cloth.