BRAYT i11 is a polishing compound dedicated to PE and PU clear coats as well as waterborne clears intended to be used in furniture industry. Easy to use, ensures perfect finish without hidden defects and false shine. Allows the quick removal of sanding traces. . Contains high quality polishing minerals achieving great shine in a short time without excessive heating of the surface. Does not contain silicone and wax fillers.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
- Density: 1,23 g/cm3
- Kolor: white
- Cut level: 9/10
- Gloss level: 6/10
- Application: manual, mechanical (rotary machine)
- Remove surface defects with P800 to P1000 sanding paper (depending on the surface hardness). For hard gelcoats and dark colors it’s recommended to use min. P1200 – P2000 grit sanding paper. Basic rule is to make the finishing with the highest grit of sanding paper, so the polishing process will be shortened to a maximum keeping very good quality of the surface.
- Wash the surface before treatment
- Polish using rotary polishing machine with adjustable speed.
- Apply polishing compound on the surface or polishing pad (polishing wool or hard polishing foam).
- Spread compound on the surface with min. RPM (800 – 1000 RPM).
- Polish until color and consistency of compound changes.
- Slowly increase the speed to max. 1800 RPM and polish the surface with light pressure.
- Polish until all scratches are removed and perfect shine is achieved.
- Remove the compound residue with clean microfiber cloth.