BRAYT i11 CUT is a polishing compound recommended to be used on hard top coats and gelcoats (tool and industrial). Allows to eliminate defects and sanding marks after P1200 sanding paper in one step. Has a high cutting power and features appropriate gloss.
Can be used manually and mechanically. (rotary polisher).
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
- Density: 1,41 g/cm3
- Colour: white
- Cut level: 8/10
- Gloss level: 6/10
- Application: manual, mechanical (rotary machine)
- To remove any defects polish the surface with min. P800 sanding (depends on toughness of the surface and types of defects).
- For gelcoat coatings or dark colors use sanding paper with gradation min. P1200.
- Clean the surface before polishing.
- To polish use a rotary polisher with adjustable rotations.
- Apply the compound into an element or polishing pad (wool or hard foam).
- Spread the compound at minimum rotations (800-1000 RPM) on the whole surface to be polished.
- Slowly increase speed max. to 1800 RPM working with small pressure.
- Polish until all imperfection has been removed and perfect gloss is achieved.
- Remove compound residue with a clean microfiber cloth.