BRAYT i1 STRONG is a polishing compound suitable to use on every kind of varnish used in the industrial sector including hard scratch resistant lacquers (also ceramic). Product recommended for fresh and old paint coatings. Easily removes scratches and traces after P1500 sanding paper. Silicone free, no fillers.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
- Desity: 1,23 g/cm3
- Color: white
- Cut level: 8/10
- Gloss level: 8/10
- Application: manual, mechanical (rotary/orbital)
- For hard and scratch resistant varnish use with lambswool or white polishing foam.
- Apply a small amount of polishing compound on the surface to be polished
- In case of a new polishing pad it is recommended to apply the compound on the pad is for prepolishing.
- Polish using rotary polisher in the optimum speed range of 1200 – 1600 RPM (max. 2000 RPM) with slight or medium pressure.
- Polish until all imperfections have been removed.
- Remove all residue using clean microfiber cloth.
- When polishing large surfaces, work each small area at a time.