BRAYT i1 LIQUID is a highly effective, silicone free polishing compound. Contains high quality polishing minerals which guarantees quick elimination of sanding marks and high gloss in one-step process. Quickly eliminates sanding (after P1200 sanding paper) and wear marks, keeping excellent surface. Optimized bonding does not warm-up surface during polish. Easy to clean after using.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
- Density: 1,23 kg/l
- Consistency: liquid (cream paste)
- Color: turquoise
- Cut level: 6/10
- Gloss level: 8/10
- Application: manual, mechanical (rotary machine), automatic polishing (depends on polishing device)
- Apply compound on the surface to be treated (hard foam or lambswool).
- Possible manual work or mechanical polishing using rotary machine with adjustable rotation.
- Possible work also on polishing automatic devices, depending on the type of device.
- Spread at minimal speed (turnovers) over the entire surface to be polished.
- Slowly increase the speed to max. 1800 – 2000 RPM and polish without or with medium pressure (depending on the surface).
Polish the surface until the scratches have been removed without removing the liquid. Change applicator to a soft sponge and polish to reach perfect gloss.