BRAYT i01 HIGH GLOSS is a polishing compound recommended to use on any kind of clea coats, including hard and scratch resistant lacquers as well as ceramic. Suitable for use on fresh (polymerized) and also old coatings. Easily removes scratches and P2000 sanding paper marks. Perfectly works with most commercial polishing pad available (foam, wool, microfiber). Does not contain fillers and silicons.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
- Capacity: 1,09 g/cm3
- Color: white
- Cut level: 6/10
- Gloss level : 9/10
- Application: manual, mechanical (rotary/ orbital)
- Manual and mechanical work possible (rotary/ orbital)
- In case of hard, scratch resistant lacquers it is recommended to use polishing wool or hard polishing foam.
- Apply small amount of the i01 HIGH GLOSS on the surface to be treated. For new polishing pad is recommended to apply product on the pad for pre-polishing
- Polish using polisher with optimal speed 800 – 1600 RPM, light or medium pressure (depending on the surface).
- Polish until all imperfection has been removed.
- After polishing remove any residue with a clean microfiber cloth.
- When polishing large surfaces, work each small area at a time.